1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), PayPal, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Financing: When unexpected illness or injury strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. B Street Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make arrangements through two installment programs, CareCredit or PaymentBanc. Either one takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply for CareCredit yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com. Clients paying with PayPal accounts who already have the Bill Me Later option can take advantage of that financing.
4. You can make an online payment, prepay, or gift pay using PayPal: 1) Sign up for or sign into your PayPal account at paypal.com. 2) Click the "Send Money" tab. 3) The recipient is firstname.lastname@example.org, then enter amount. 4) Click "Goods and Services". 5) Shipping address is "No shipping required". 6) Click "Send Money".
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
- lendedu.com/blog/best-pet-insurance/ (For a good overview article)
The Winnie Memorial Fund was established in January of 2014. This fund has been used exclusively to help those who love their companion animals dearly, but face budgetary constraints when considering the best medical care that they can offer them.